Ad Master Safelist Terms
Read Line 16 about the No Spam policy in this Safelist:
Ad Master Safelist Rules:
1. NO Full Mailboxes, NO Autoresponders or bounces.
2. NO more than 2 pop-ups are allowed. We will review complaints!
3: NO emails that open a website when a user opens the email.
4. NO automatic download prompts. Your account will be banned!
5. NO flaming, offensive, or foul language.
6. NO Adult Oriented Messages or XXX Sites/Content.
7. NO Porno, Adult, Illegal Or Warez Sites.
8. NO Racial, Drug-Related, Pharmacy, Gambling Or Other Illegal Content.
9. NO Messages that relate to any Publicly or Privately traded Securities (stocks, bonds, IPO\\\\\\\\s, e.t.c.) or any other material that would fall under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or of any other securities exchanges located throughout the world, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ. Also NO ads concerning any type of investment (real estate. ownership partners, e.t.c). We DO allow MLM, Affiliate, Web Sales, Computer Programs, Marketing and other related sites.
10. You agree to receive list messages from other members of your list (subscribed) e-mail.
11. You Agree To Receive Messages from Admin at your Contact Email Address related to the site and Solo ads from other members.
12. NO Multiple Accounts!
13. These subject titles are NOT allowed to be used when posting your ads on this safelist. We feel these are misleading & very unprofessional and will not be tolerated.
* RE: or re:
* PayPal has canceled your account
* Paypal Extreme Mailer will not be allowed
* Your account has been canceled / deactivated / terminated
* From admin
* Notification of payment received
* I read your ad / I saw your ad
* Solo or Solo Ad or anything that implies that it is a solo ad when it is not.
14. You cannot post the message with the same subject title immediately back to back.
15. NO replying to an ad with an ad - NO harvesting. If another member includes an email address in one of his advertisements that you receive via Free SafeList Mailer (whether through the Safelist, or through an advertisement on our website), that does NOT give you the right to add that email address to your personal mailing list. This practice is known as harvesting, and is just as unsavory as spam. If the person did not ask to be placed on your list, or did not pro actively agree to be placed on your list, then you are spamming that person if you send an ad to their email address.
16. NO SPAM POLICY - Ad Master Safelist is against spam - our entire system is designed to give marketers an alternative to spam. DO NOT use spam in an attempt to gain referrals! Ad Master Safelist will not be liable for any damages to the person or persons or any other suit and will not be liable against any law suit or criminal action made on your part. You Will Not Hold Admaster Safelist Responsible for Any Spam Activity You Made. \\\\\\\\\\\\\"DO NOT SPAM\\\\\\\\\\\\\". If a spam complaint is found to be valid, your account will be deleted, you will lose all accrued credits and referrals, you will be banned for life from our system. Do NOT do it!
17. Violation Of The Above Rules Will Result In Your Membership Being Terminated and Banned for Life!!
Breach of the rules could result in removal from the list, and loss of referrals and credits. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
A voluntary unsubscribe or removal through rules breach does not warrant any refund and none will be given.
These rules are the terms and conditions of membership. By opening an account and by use of our service, you agree to be bound by them.
No autoresponder email boxes.
No reverse selling or harvesting. [replying to an ad with an ad]
No illegal, Racist, warez, hate or adult related contents with mailings.
No personal disclaimers, we will include it for you automatically.
You are OPTED IN - You agree to receive emails from others list members.
Full inboxes or bounced emails will result in account removals.
If you cancel your account before commission date, you will NOT receive commission or rewards.
We reserve the right to change or add to our rules at anytime.
ONLY ONE free account per household.
Breach of rules will result in account removals, loss of referral commissions or contest rewards.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Your Registration Obligations
As an \\\\\"Ad Master Safelist\\\\\" member you must submit a complete, accurate and truthful profile. If we find the information to be fictitious or misleading, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account. It is your responsibility to keep your account current. You also understand that Ad Master will send large quantities of emails to the list email address(es) that you provide.
2. Age Requirements
You agree that you are of legal working age in the state or country in which you reside. Any falsified information will forfeit all your earnings from contests and all credits earned and pending payouts for cash.
3. Member accounts
You agree to possess only one account per household. Any transaction on your account will be considered an authorized use of our services and Ad Master Safelist will not be held liable for any violations or unauthorized use of your account. You also agree that, upon discovery of any infractions on your account, you will report them immediately to Admaster Safelist to firstname.lastname@example.org
The monthly fee for the Pro, Exclusive and Ultimate memberships activates your account from the date of your upgrade to the same day the following month. Because we are a credit based safelist, we do not offer refunds. However, YOU do have the right to cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel your account you are also responsible for canceling your subscription with your payment processor (PayPal, AlertPay, etc).
5. Content Submitted
Ad Master Safelist does not pre-screen Content, nor do we have ownership of Content which is submitted by you. However, submission of any Content by you constitutes your authorization to publish on publicly accessible areas of the Service. We reserve the right to remove any Content that we deem is harmful, offensive, or inappropriate in any situation. This may include, but is not limited to, Content that infringes on the rights of third-parties or Ad Master Safelist, its users and the public, or Content which is considered offensive or discriminatory under local, state, federal, and international law.
6. No Spamming
You agree that spamming is unacceptable. Ad Master Safelist does not tolerate ANY SPAM ACTIVITIES, no ifs, ands or buts!! Spam violations include activities such as unsolicited bulk email, use of any of our Services, Directly or Indirectly, FOR SPAM ACTIVITIES; OR TO PROMOTE SPAM-RELATED PRODUCTS. Once we learn that you are spamming, we will immediately terminate your membership to Ad Master Safelist without notice and we will not refund any fees.
This is very important so remember, if you DO NOT have consent from the individual to send emails to them, you are deemed in violation of this SPAM POLICY AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED!
7. Rights and Duties on Termination
You recognize that as a member of Ad Master Safelist, you must understand that we all have to abide by certain rules and regulations. Violations of these terms will not be tolerated and we can and will terminate your account without warning. We reserve the right to terminate or refuse service at our discretion. Ad Master Safelist may also immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account or the Service. Further, you agree that Ad Master Safelist is not responsible for any dispute you may have. We are not involved in any kind of trade dispute between you and your members/the 3rd party.
8. Modifications to service
Any change in service, which includes but is not limited to deferment or cease of service, at any given time, will solely be at the discretion of Ad Master Safelist and is not subject to notification of members. You agree not to hold Ad Master Safelist legally responsible for any delays in service or interruptions to your account that may result in loss of revenue, opportunity, or business.
You agree to hold harmless Ad Master Safelist from any claim or demand that has been filed on your behalf by a third party or otherwise. You agree to be solely held accountable for resolving any claims that have developed due to the misuse of our service and/or the violation of our terms of service.
* For the terms of this agreement, MEMBER is defined as one who has signed up for a FREE or PAID membership, constituting membership in Ad Master Safelist.
Last Edited: 2009-11-25 23:19:19
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially
when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with
respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting
business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use
of the various services offered (collectively,
"Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information" refers to any information that identifies
or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such
information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone
number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number,
and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not
include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without
identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected
to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected? We may collect basic user
profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following
additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses,
phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size
of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the
Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information? We use Personally
Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service
offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email
Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling
opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the
Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors
and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored? Personally Identifiable
Information collected is securely stored and is not
accessible to third parties.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and
distribution of the information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out
of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our
vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by
Are Cookies Used on the Site? Cookies are used for a variety of reasons. We use
Cookies to obtain information about the preferences of our Visitors and the
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable
Information? Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update
Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected
by the Site? We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to
delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database
by contacting us. However, because of backups and records
of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining
some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally
Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally
deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable
Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
that might cause disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information that a
Visitor or Authorized Customer has previously requested not be disclosed, we
will contact such Visitor or Authorized Customer to allow such Visitor or
Authorized Customer to prevent such disclosure.
Links: This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when
you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We
encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their
privacy policies may differ from ours.
Ad Master Safelist Terms